Thursday 6 September 2012

Eight of Wands: Christmas for Grown Ups!




I love getting the Eight of Wands but it doesn't happen often. This card means things are going to happen for you quickly. Look at the imagery. Eight wands are flying down to earth. Buds blossom from the wood. The land is green and fertile primed for new growth.
Once you get into your 30s and 40s life becomes pretty dull and routine. Not that this is a bad thing, I love my dull routine. But it's good to have something change every once in a while. Keeps you on your toes. And with the Eight of Wands it's change that you have actually been working towards. The sky suddenly opens up in an area of your life where things have felt stalled. It's like receiving a gift. Like Christmas for grown ups.
I'm working towards publishing novels. That is the Eight of Wands change I am seeking in my life. What about you? What would you like to grow?

No comments:

Post a Comment